Tiny Tigers Classroom
The Tiny Tigers room offers a nurturing and safe environment for children aged from birth to 3 years.
Teachers focus on providing an environment that offers a home away from home, where you and your child will have a sense of belonging.
Teachers are dedicated and committed to providing quality care and education to ensure infants and toddlers experience a fun and nurturing environment to learn and grow as capable and confident learners.
We achieve this by:
- Building positive and meaningful relationships with children and their families
- Nurturing and Respectful interactions with each child
- A curriculum that extends on children’s developing skills and interests
- Loose parts play with real life resources
- Excellent ratios where each child’s individual needs are met
- Consistency of teachers
- Individual Routines that are consistent with children’s home-life
The Tiny Tigers have a spacious indoor and outdoor environment where children can freely explore, learn and grow in a fun, stimulating and safe learning environment.